Music trivia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire once bubbled...

It has to be Skip Spence, because she was married to him BEFORE my friend was born, so if your dates are correct that is the only possible answer :) ! BTW my friend thinks you know WAY too much about Jefferson Airplane drummers, LOL!

sapphire

LOL!! They've had so many name changes, I'm just glad I've forgotten as much as I have. It's WAAAAY too crowded in that little brain of mine as it is. Still way cool to have an inside view of our musical history. :)

I need a deco stop to let more of this trivia outgas. Same song - different verse....Song and artist. Bonus miles for album and songwriter. Any Uncle Joe Benson Sunday Six-packrecording trivia buys extra votes for the California recall hopefull of your choice!

I painted half my face green
Don't you know I painted half my face blue
In hopes of showing you
Both sides of me, both sides of me

taj

tankajava once bubbled...
In hopes of showing you

taj [/B]

Hmmm... I'm Puzzled why this is still here. Well here's everything but the chorus.

If you've got a picture of your face
Would you leave it on your way out the door
Don't care if its's color or black or white
I just need something to remember you by

Chorus

In hopes of showing you
I guess it came down to
Don't you love me, don't you love me

Chorus

Can't this car go any faster
Faster, Faster
Can't this car go cause I can still see where I am

Chorus

tankajava once bubbled...

Hmmm... I'm Puzzled why this is still here.

Don't know if these guys are still together after their fourth CD, which is self titled. Two of the bands members perform with Butterfly Jones. Thought maybe Sapphire or someone living out west close to Dizz Knee Land might have the inside shot on this one.......

taj

Still here?????:wacko:

Phil Leavitt, the drummer, also plays with The Blue Men. Joie Calio released a solo album during their self-imposed 3 year hiatus. Found out the band is back together and should have a new release out by the end of the year. These guys mix great vocal harmony with biting lyrics and accomplished musical ability. They have had one recording company, IRS, go belly up and another, MCA, resctructure after releasing CDs and lost a lot of prommotional capability. Critics and fans love em!!!! You know them as the guys who "just flipped off President George" from their popular single Dizz Knee Land. This song was their second semi-hit from their debut album Puzzle.

Name the tune and band so I can go play somewhere else for a while....pleeeeeeeease!! ;-0

The song is called Dim and was done by the LA band Dada.

Let's try and restart this thread by bringing a more recent band and tune into play…..

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you'd bleed just to know you're alive

Play on....

tj

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

I actually lived in Buffalo when these guys were a bar band.

RJD
now there's a guy with an impressive career

XJae once bubbled...
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

I actually lived in Buffalo when these guys were a bar band.

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!

Looks like you're the winner now, Xjae....... Excellent band! Dizzy Up the Girl rocks! Good to hear you knew them when!

You're up!!!

I'm outta here fer a spell. Y'all have fun!

I can go get wet now! I can go get wet now! I can go get wet now! :):) Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom