Museum Exhibit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Force Fin's were featured in San Luis Obispo Museum of Art, May 13-June 12, 2011. The Achievers the Art of Engineering making stuff that works. An exhibit featuring photography, illustration and mechanical objects from a broad spectrum of engineering, design and manufacturing. Now, Force Fin's are featured at the Architecture and Design Museum, Los Angeles. The exhibit "Eames Words", October 1 till January 16, 2012. My Blog covers some images.Force Fin

I love those translucent colors. Do those plastics have any different physical properties (flex, longevity, resistance to UV etc) than my old yellow Force Fin Pro?

Adam

@Adam:They are not plastics!! :facepalm:

Oh NO! The Blue one with sparkles is calling me,.......must.......resist,....

I believe the translucent colors are made of the Tan Delta material. My wife just got a pair of translucent purple Excellerators for Christmas - and they are gorgeous!

TN, good new's... the Eames Exhibit has received so many good reviews it will stay up till February 20, 2012. At this point we have stopped all translucent Tan Delta production, so those who have these beautiful fin's (made for over 15 years) might have something special. You, can always check them out hanging out in the Eames Exhibit, Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom