Multi deco for Android

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Does anyone use multi deco for Android?

I'm planning dives and can't find where is shows the amount of each gas needed. My instructor showed me on her phone but she is using a iPhone and my screen doesn't have the same features.

After you hit "Calculate" to run the numbers, you should be able to hit the "Report" button to get the info you are looking for. I'll try to post a screenshot later

Got it. That was easy

Got it. That was easy

Yeah, once you know it's there lol. I wish the android version was more robust though. Not sure how it compares to the iOS version in that department, but the android version is pretty bare bones.

They just need to label it better I thought report meant report a problem with the app
That makes sense.

They just need to label it better I thought report meant report a problem with the app
I thought the exact same thing... took me a minute or 10.. I was thinking it was broken, lol

Yeah, once you know it's there lol. I wish the android version was more robust though. Not sure how it compares to the iOS version in that department, but the android version is pretty bare bones.
iOS has “Details” in the upper right corner after you hit Calculate. You have to go into Details before you get the option for “Next Dive” and I initially made the mistake of planning a second depth on one dive instead of planning a second repetitive dive because the UI isn’t great on it.

I have never used MD on IOa, but I have read that you can go backwards to the previous dive. On android you can plan multiple, but can't go back. You have to start over again.

Afaik that's the only difference.

Either way, for what it is.. it sure is expensive.

I have never used MD on IOa, but I have read that you can go backwards to the previous dive. On android you can plan multiple, but can't go back. You have to start over again.

Afaik that's the only difference.

Either way, for what it is.. it sure is expensive.
Yes you can go back on the previous dive on iOS.

Btw the license cannot be ported between iOS and Android, you’ll have to buy it a second time if you switch OS

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom