Muck Stick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freewillow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a muck stick but I found it too short for real much dive photography. I am looking to make or to buy a muck Stick with a total lenght of +/- 18 inches? Thank you

Here is one my brother-in-law made, based on a design from a liveaboard in the Maldives. The one on the left is the one I use; the one on the right was an attempt to design one easier to make.

Does double duty as a reef hook, and gives a good hand grip. Overall length 13.5 inches, but could be made any length. However, my traditional straight muck stick is just 15 inches, and I find that already a little long to deal with.

upload_2019-2-28_13-13-50.png

reef kabobs

Here is one my brother-in-law made, based on a design from a liveaboard in the Maldives. The one on the left is the one I use; the one on the right was an attempt to design one easier to make.

Does double duty as a reef hook, and gives a good hand grip. Overall length 13.5 inches, but could be made any length. However, my traditional straight muck stick is just 15 inches, and I find that already a little long to deal with.

View attachment 507501
I want one .....:daydream:

388B03AD-AE21-4E09-AAF4-5C1FCBA6407B.jpeg

These are made by Petzl,
REi has them

Attachments

• 812C0B3F-E377-4D03-BDDA-6E555C234E51.jpeg
    812C0B3F-E377-4D03-BDDA-6E555C234E51.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 79

Back
Top Bottom