MSRP for DS4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeronimoDF:
Just curious to know if I went into my dive shop, what he would charge me? He does MSRP.... what a rip

Danny

APEKS DS4s are not complete kits, as such they may be priced higher than if they were in a complete regulator kit. Expect a DS4 with Factory Lifetime warranty to be about $200-$240.00 you can get some un-warrantied ones from non-authorized dealers for about $180-200.

Out where you are there are only 3 Aqualung / Apeks dealers.

Long Island Scuba in Lindenhurst
Port Jefferson Divers in Pt.Jeff
tiedemanns in Levittown

Call ahead to see if they even have those in stock. Most dealers who are not Tech oriented dont carry AL/ or APEKs products in components.

Regards,

GeronimoDF:
Just curious to know if I went into my dive shop, what he would charge me? He does MSRP.... what a rip

Danny

diverswarehouse.co.uk has em for 75.74 UKP + shipping. Depending on the exchange rate, that's either OK or horrid :)

if you are not a UK resident you dont pay the stinking 17.5% VAT either

that's $145 US + shipping at the current exchange rate

rescuediver009:
$240 CDN yes thats right canadian. with warranty.
Many items carried by Aqualung are cheaper in Canada than the US.

JS1scuba:
APEKS DS4s are not complete kits, as such they may be priced higher than if they were in a complete regulator kit. Expect a DS4 with Factory Lifetime warranty to be about $200-$240.00 you can get some un-warrantied ones from non-authorized dealers for about $180-200.

Out where you are there are only 3 Aqualung / Apeks dealers.

Long Island Scuba in Lindenhurst
Port Jefferson Divers in Pt.Jeff
tiedemanns in Levittown

Call ahead to see if they even have those in stock. Most dealers who are not Tech oriented dont carry AL/ or APEKs products in components.

Regards,

Long Island Scuba carries Apeks and they can order you whatever you want. They are really good that way.

How about the warranty? Apeks warranty from Canada is still valid in U.S.?

wedivebc:
Many items carried by Aqualung are cheaper in Canada than the US.

About $169 brand new on E-bay. Almost always a couple for sale.

hoosier:
How about the warranty? Apeks warranty from Canada is still valid in U.S.?

I would think so, they are all the same stuff in the end. I think that Apeks is cheper in Canada as well as Suunto and Aqualung...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom