moving to Vancouver (area) soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, welcome to BC - home of some of the best cold-water diving in the world!

Once you're settled, let the regulars on this site know because they are a great, friendly bunch. We try and post information about diving in British Columbia on Scuba Diving Vacations In British Columbia, Canada, so hopefully you can add to our database of information.

Welcome to BC! (When you get here, that is!) And remember to use this great forum site!

Cheers

*sigh* too bad you guys don't type with a Canadian accent.... I miss it sometimes!

For Drysuits, I second the Fusion - Best suit ever!

And as an added incentive, They are made in Victoria, so it's a short hop if it needs anything done to it. (So far, mine has been great, with no issues)

For local dive shops, I like The Edge Diving Centre. They're in North Vancouver & is the closest shop to a majority of Vancouver's dive sites. Low/No pressure sales, a lot of regular tec divers, tec courses & high quality gear, and sometimes tec specific trips.
All the staff is super friendly and knowledgable. (No high-school summer job types)

*sigh* too bad you guys don't type with a Canadian accent.... I miss it sometimes!

Canadians don't have accents (except those newfies eh) :D

Back
Top Bottom