Moving to the UK in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's some great advice. I'm taking all this in and making notes in my dive book. The conditions over there sound just like I had it in Northern Japan. I lived in the Aomori prefecture for six years over there. The traffic was about the same. The driving was very aggressive, the roads were narrow, and it could take forever to get from point A to point B. The diving was cold, not as cold as California, and the current could be brutal. If you were diving in up north in Mutsu Bay you could literally end up almost in China before your dive was over.

I'm not accustomed to a DSMB so I'm going to take your advice and check out a local shop and get a little extra training when I get over there.

One more thing .. buy your stuff in the US before you get here. You'll save a lot of money.

That's some great advice. I've been trying to talk my wife in us getting drysuits for a couple months now but she just wants to wait. We've got everything else, I just want to upgrade our suits. I'm kind of tired of being cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom