Moving To Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

59 degress that is nice and warm. Last weeks dive the water was about 48 degrees at the bottom

adrisen:
59 degress that is nice and warm. Last weeks dive the water was about 48 degrees at the bottom
48f :11: brrrrrrrrrrr...

Yes I remember diving that way once welcome

baitedstorm:
define harmless :eyebrow: , then again you did save me on the beach last weekend..... thanks again :10:

Always glad to be of service to a lady... :wink:

I love diving in urban camo BDU's in public places. When people ask about them, I say, "It's tourist season, I'm trying to get my bag limit!"
It also helps when avoiding Rabid Columbian River Otters on The Santa Fe River.
As for the "Insta-flate Divebuddy 2005", First off, it's a male and he's a blonde so he has an excellent excuse for screwing up anything. He's an airhead, but I repeat myself, and he has a buoyancy control problem. The valve is actually at the back of his neck, hence the excuse for having LONG hair. He has a tendency to want to bodysurf, and is SEVERELY allergic to sharp objects. Oh and you can get him CHEAP!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom