Movie trivia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoTJ:
three musketeers, Oliver Platt, Porthos

How about;

"I can swim, I just can't walk...or undress myself."
From one of my favorite movies... Jaws
The kid at the beginning, running to go skinny dip. Couldn't tell you his name.
"Smile, you son-of-a-bi-tch!" :)

How about this one...

"You're gonna talk, pal. You're gonna beg to talk. Somebody's going to talk. Hey you, on your feet. We need you to translate this book. And you are going to. I won't ask you again. What's the matter. Can't you talk with a gun in your mouth? One... two... three... "

XJae:
"You're gonna talk, pal. You're gonna beg to talk. Somebody's going to talk. Hey you, on your feet. We need you to translate this book. And you are going to. I won't ask you again. What's the matter. Can't you talk with a gun in your mouth? One... two... three... "

Sean Connery in the untouchables in the scene where they intercept bootleggers on the canadian border.

When I was a kid, my father told me, "never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."

Stripes?

Here's two from before that I don't think were answered:

1) "Dive! Dive!" yelled the Captain through the thing! So the man who makes it dive pressed a button, or a something, and it dove. And, the enemy was foiled again. "Looks like we foiled them again," said Dave. "Yeah," said the Captain. "We foiled those bas-tards again. Didn't we, Dave." "Yeah," said Dave. The End.

2) "If they find out you've seen this, your life will be worth less than a truckload of dead rats in a tampon factory."

the second is top secret. love val kilmer, too.

ok, in this one, i'm blanking out the name because it would be a dead giveaway.

i cain't find my shoes, xxxxx, i think the dog's got 'em...

kent_1848:
Here's two from before that I don't think were answered:

1) "Dive! Dive!" yelled the Captain through the thing! So the man who makes it dive pressed a button, or a something, and it dove. And, the enemy was foiled again. "Looks like we foiled them again," said Dave. "Yeah," said the Captain. "We foiled those bas-tards again. Didn't we, Dave." "Yeah," said Dave. The End.

2) "If they find out you've seen this, your life will be worth less than a truckload of dead rats in a tampon factory."

Throw mama from the train

Both Correct, and here is an easy one:

"I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel. You lousy cork-suckers. You have violated my fargin' rights. This suminonbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens, like me, could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin' ice holes, like yourselves."

Fargo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom