Movie trivia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah!!! I was beginning to think that no one else even knew it.

DMP:
"Attention passengers, we are now departing Nun Central, on our journey to Hell and beyond. The Captain has turned off the "No Smoking" sign, and you may now move about the cabin freely. Thank you for being Catholic, and for choosing the Saint Gabriel school bus."

Tom Hanks movie (hint)

Ok, ok...how about...

"Name?...Bob...Bob Malugalugalugalugaluga...one Maluga, four luga"

"Did you ever see the Twilight Zone where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue? And, they put it in a jar, and it wouldn't die; it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues. Pretty cool, huh?"

DMP:
"Did you ever see the Twilight Zone where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue? And, they put it in a jar, and it wouldn't die; it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues. Pretty cool, huh?"

Wayne's World :D
Garth (Dana Carvey)

Flight of the intruder. Tom sizemore's Character Boxman was telling the ship's doctor about punching out. the doctor asked " do I say roger, or OK or what"

ok, i know i'm jumping and i apologize.

'his coffin will be made entirely of coconuts. thank you.'

Back
Top Bottom