Movie trivia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well...where is the next challenge? If not available, I would like to offer for consideration...

"This is one of those really tough bars isn't it...well then give me a glass of warm gin with a human hair in it."

Not trying to butt in, but just finished reading this whole tread and felt compelled.

Squashie:
Well...where is the next challenge? If not available, I would like to offer for consideration...

"This is one of those really tough bars isn't it...well then give me a glass of warm gin with a human hair in it."

Not trying to butt in, but just finished reading this whole tread and felt compelled.
The Singing Cowboy - Rustler's Rhapsody.

"Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work. "

Office Space!!!

Firebrand:
Office Space!!!
Good call man, I lvoe that movie, Peter's Job is so familiar. It's your turn

"What are you? Some kind of cosmonaut?"
"Exterminators. Someone reported a cockroach up on 12."
"That must have been some cockroach!"
"Bite your head off man!"

I'm gonna go with bill murray in ghost busters

"Your best! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Sean Conery in "The Rock" talking to Nicholas Cage!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom