Movie trivia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kosh once bubbled...

diverjed,

I wasn't slamming whether or not you got the quote right. I was all messed up trying to read thru it to see if you were indirectly answering my earlier quote from Evil Dead II.

Sorry if I made you misunderstand. It's all good.

I didn't take it as a slam, but when I said 'I might be off', I couldn't remember exactly how the quote went word for word, but I think you had it right.

"Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life."

diverjed once bubbled...

Hint? :confused:

RoboCop is in the movie.

How about a hint on your red-haired woman quote?

Kosh once bubbled...

RoboCop is in the movie.

How about a hint on your red-haired woman quote?

If RoboCop is in the movie, I can only think of Robocop I, II, or III??

As for my hint, came out in the seventies, Jeff Bridges quoted the line.

diverjed once bubbled...

If RoboCop is in the movie, I can only think of Robocop I, II, or III??

As for my hint, came out in the seventies, Jeff Bridges quoted the line.

It's not a RoboCop movie, just the actor who played RoboCop is in this movie. Also starring Jeff Goldblum. (Those two together will probably give it away).

Afraid I'm stumped, I can't remember the name of the guy who played robocop, nor have I seen alot of Jeff Bridges movies, especially recently.

another hint..?

diverjed once bubbled...
Afraid I'm stumped, I can't remember the name of the guy who played robocop, nor have I seen alot of Jeff Bridges movies, especially recently.

another hint..?

Sorry diverjed I had to edit my post. I read your clue and typed Jeff Bridges instead of Jeff Goldblum.

The guy who played RoboCop is Peter Weller. Other actors in the film include: John Lithgow and Christopher Lloyd.

Does that help?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom