Mother's day dive at Twin Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jstuart1

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone going diving tomorrow for mother's day? That's what I plan to be doing.

I will be studying my Rescue manual tomorrow, so exhale some more bubbles for me... :)

7am are you crazy?:shocked: I just woke up. I guess I missed out, I didnt think they even opened that early.:D

colt:
7am are you crazy?:shocked: I just woke up. I guess I missed out, I didnt think they even opened that early.:D

Yep on all three accounts. :D ; Yes I am crazy to most people. I was up at 4. You missed the ok vis and the huge bass attacking my fin cause I was to close to her nest and the humiliation that came from said attack. And finally yes they open at 7 on the weekend. The grass is really tall and I don't know what the bright green stuff is growing on the banks but it's really neat to look at. Hope you made it out anyway though it looks like it's gonna be storming this afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom