Most Similian liveaboards are a SCAM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Batfish:
Or maybe a Burma trip on a boat like the Faah Yai. Only 10 guests, uncrowded waters, and a tour leader who knows every fish personally.

I havent read all of this five page thread as a lot of it seems pretty childish but I can definately vouch for the comment above having recently done a trip on that boat.

Also think that John has summarised a few things pretty well.

Scuba John:
As for the Philipppines, I know it's great there, and you can even check your hand gun at the dive shop before you go diving, they have special lockers...

now wait a minute...how do you expect to protect yourself when the Abu Sayyaf, National People's Army or annoying Pirates raid you? :)

I always carry my AK47 in the bangka......pimping. :14:

Can't wait to visit Thailand.

In my opinion, I think that there is not one site in diving world should be described as rubbish. As for saying a whole region is pants ... NM
... and I liked the similans. Every single one of the 40 or so weeks of diving it!

I also like Bent's apres-IDC concoction and the cat at the P-S-Club.
So finding free drink and a cute pussy in Phuket? My kinda trip!

Belushi:
In my opinion, I think that there is not one site in diving world should be described as rubbish. As for saying a whole region is pants ... NM
... and I liked the similans. Every single one of the 40 or so weeks of diving it!

I also like Bent's apres-IDC concoction and the cat at the P-S-Club.
So finding free drink and a cute pussy in Phuket? My kinda trip!

Now that's my kinda man! :05:

Well to throw our two cents in... We have booked a trip start of Feb on the http://www.siamdivers.com/dive/philkade/index.htm. Clearly thru Siam Dive n' Sail who we have found to be great to work with. We have traveled a fair amount, just got back from PNG and will take lots of picture and let you know our experience on our return Mid-Feb.

its good to get real opinions on this site... Mrstein - whats your 'perfect liveaboard'? Maybe its worth asking..

Ringo, do you still have your cat?

Woo Hoo, right on Mr John. Any day I'm in the water is a good day. 13 days til I'm in the Similans!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom