Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hrmpht!!!!!! I used to live up there too, yanno. I wised up and headed south! :mooner:

What and miss all this fun?

From just a bit north of us:

SafeRedirect.aspx

Hey Jim!

I see that I will be missing both you and ParzDiver down in Bonaire. Sure you can't all stay just an extra day or two? :blinking:

I could miss my plane. :wink: Almost happened before. Who needs a job anyway?! :D

Dam sure was looking forward to seeing you Feb in FL or June in Bonaire, but just doesn't seem to work out this year :shakehead: June was my fault entirely, but Feb... well, we guys do well to try to keep the women in our lives happy, you know. :wink:

Don't know about you, but it looks like a red X to me. :mooner:

Me, too. Must be a site on which you have to have an account.

I could miss my plane. :wink: Almost happened before. Who needs a job anyway?! :D

Dam sure was looking forward to seeing you Feb in FL or June in Bonaire, but just doesn't seem to work out this year :shakehead: June was my fault entirely, but Feb... well, we guys do well to try to keep the women in our lives happy, you know. :wink:

If you do miss your flight, we'll still have a load of condo's. You can crash at our pad. :D

Me, too. Must be a site on which you have to have an account.

Then I'm a thief, cause all I did was pass on img in [] from emails chipwood posted, and they show for me, who has no account. Funny, sorry

Funny, it shows even in you post on my end. just takes a bit longer to load. LONG address

Jim - you must have an account on that site, one to which you log on automatically. Since Joyce and I do not have accounts, we do not see info that is behind the server.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom