Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joyce - when are you going to Bonaire? got room in your suitcase?

Hang on a minute, Lewis, she's trying to get out of that "lapwork" she just promised Orrin.

Anyway, the pics were from Quebec, part of a series I got in email today, with snow to above the roofs, and one shot of the hot tub, with snow 8' high all around it. ONLY way to enjoy being outside in that type of winter is in 100d f water!

Joyce - when are you going to Bonaire? got room in your suitcase?

We fly in the day that ParzDiver and GypsyJim leave. :depressed: We go July 3rd - 10th. And sure, I'll smuggle you in. But, warning you now, you'll be buying all the rum. :cool2:

We fly in the day that ParzDiver and GypsyJim leave. :depressed: We go July 3rd - 10th. And sure, I'll smuggle you in. But, warning you now, you'll be buying all the rum. :cool2:

Damn, I'll be on the boat then... so much for a Bonaire trip for the cost of a case or 4 of rum

Hang on a minute, Lewis, she's trying to get out of that "lapwork" she just promised Orrin.

<snicker>

Here is the address of one of the photos, maybe that would work as a link to view. Am sorry, but my computer skills are very low tech.

Sign In

just a trial here

Nope - wants a sign-in. Notice that first part: it's on "mail.live.com". Live.com won't let anyone get to your stuff. You could copy the picture and post it in your gallary, or just upload the pic as an attachment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom