Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not Inclined to give out their info with out their permission.. I am sorry, you can belive what you want to belive sir, its not going to affect my life any, however I do kindly request to end this subject.

No problem. I agree to let your claims drop. Just make sure that from now on you post only in the nonsensical "fun" threads and stay out of Technical Diving threads. Leave the technical diving discussions to those qualified. Feel free to read the threads and hopefully learn from the discussions, just quit blabbering your non-qualified "opinions" and claiming certifications you haven't earned.

Meow! :peepwalla: so whats up guys?

No problem. I agree to let your claims drop. Just make sure that from now on you post only in the nonsensical "fun" threads and stay out of Technical Diving threads. Leave the technical diving discussions to those qualified. Feel free to read the threads and hopefully learn from the discussions, just quit blabbering your non-qualified "opinions" and claiming certifications you haven't earned.

FunnyKittens.jpg

I am not Inclined to give out their info with out their permission.. I am sorry, you can belive what you want to belive sir, its not going to affect my life any, however I do kindly request to end this discussion.

You are full of it and everyone knows it. You want to end the discussion? Put up or shut up. Until then I'll issue you this c-card. It's worth a laugh, not unlike like most of your stories.

ADspoof.jpg

No where did I state that I am Deco Procedures, or Extended Range certified, I am only Adv EANx... In the training among the many things covered Deco Procedures, Deco with Tables, and Computers, and utalization of Deco software was also covered. I am only certified, and Trained for dives as deep as 140' and Total Deco time up to but not exceeding 15 mins.. Not dives below that depth, and not dives exceeding 15 mins of total deco time, not utalization of Helium, Not utalization of more than 1 Deco bottle/gas (other than backgas)... I never said I am trained or certified to (for ex) go to 150' and end up with 99+ mins of deco, or even 100' with over 15 mins of total deco... My cert only allows me to dive to 140' max, and to perform up to 15 mins of Deco, and nothing more...

:police: Ok guys, he's clarified his certification level, lets not beat this horse any further.

:police: Ok guys, he's clarified his certification level, lets not beat this horse any further.

I'd settle for at least naming the training agency but your the boss :wink:

oh-snap-460px.jpg

What agency certifies you to 140 fsw and 15 minutes deco without a Deco Procedures class? I'm TDI Advanced Nitrox certified and it only trains you in use of O2 to 100% with NO STAGED DECOMPRESSION. My TDI Deco Procedures class certified me to 150 fsw and staged decompression. So what agency is your Advanced Nitrox cert thru and what's the # and your instructor's name?

PDIC's Tek Nitrox class includes decompression training. PDIC's philosophy is the "complete course concept" for all levels of diving. For example, in PDIC open water courses the student should receive all pertinent rescue training. For the advanced nitrox/deco classes, the PDIC title is Tek Nitrox which suggests a max ppO2 of 1.4 ATA on Nitrox 26. Decompression is suggested to be no greater than 30 minutes in open water environments. The minimum age for the course is 18 years of age. Deco gases are from Nitrox 40 to 100% O2 for deco.

Once I took the job of technical training director, I removed this course from current training for new technical instructors. Older technical instructors teaching thius program may still continue to do so, but PDIC's official push is that the student must pass a tek prep course and then may enter Tech 1: Triox with 30/30 and 25/25 and 1 deco bottle or Cave 1 which is like intro in doubles with 1 jump.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom