Most marine life?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a great interactive dive site map.

Don't miss the snorkeling in that protected area just a stone's throw down the beach from Infinity bay, it is fantastic. Probably the 2nd best snorkeling spot I've ever been to. You'll see 75% of what you will see diving there if you spend enough time.

One time there had to have been 300 blue tangs swiming in tight schools gliding over and between the coral heads, simply amazing, I spent 30 minutes just watching them in their underwater ballet congo lines, while I was videoing them and focused on the view finder just gliding along with them, when suddenly one of them simply exploded in the water 5 feet in front of me, the victim of a 4 foot barracuda that just blasted him into a thousand pieces in a lightining fast attack. Pretty incredible. Scared the crap out of me, I think I screamed like a girl in my snorkle and wacked my hand on the coral causing a nasty bleeding gash and me slowly backing away from the barracuda that was floating in the water just in front of me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom