Most important thread ever!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey:
Don't do it dude. Food poisoning sucks. Make a pbnj sandwich instead.

His fridge has honey mustard, half eaten bagel with a green piece of ham in it, chinese leftovers,ketchup, hot sauce, baking soda or beer.

You seem to have no other choice than to make a condiment salad. Hmmm, you're missing the pickle relish though, major ingredient. The ham sounds tasty!

You can always canabalize yourself and hope the appendage grows back. :D

Trinigordo:
Not allowed to drink on Wellbutrin
Gee....it must suck to be you right now!

You have to come to Japan and visit me sometime Trini. I guarantee we can feed you!

I guess a little lesson in fasting is about your only option right now though. Think on the bright side....tomorrow it'll all seem like a bad dream....

Walk or call a cab. It's either that or starve (highly unlikely in the USA) or pick some grass and eat it with ketchup and hotsauce.

Kim:
Gee....it must suck to be you right now!

You have to come to Japan and visit me sometime Trini. I guarantee we can feed you!

I guess a little lesson in fasting is about your only option right now though. Think on the bright side....tomorrow it'll all seem like a bad dream....

Sounds like an expensive meal. But it is all good I got plenty of reserves to dip into.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom