Morro bay boat charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shawnstam

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi guys my name is shawn stamback and thought I would let you know I operate a six pack charter in morro bay. We have some good Diving down this way and if anybody in down this way look us up. our website is called slodivers. The slo stands for San luis obispo just incase you were wondering. There is a shop here in town that also offers nitrox fills. I was also wondering how many of you have dove here in morro bay?

The diving in morro bay is very good, there are dozens of dive sites and mostly locals dive here. I am trying to open up diving here for the out of towners as well. If you visit my site all the pictures that I have posted are from the local waters. The water is cold of course and I personally dive dry. The photo ops here are great though. Lots of sealions rock fish and we have a few dive spots that will blow your mind. I dive here 99% of the time i dive. I really dont know why people pass this place up but not haveing a dive charter here for many years really made it hard to dive unless you dive from shore which is very limited.

Morra bay scuba diving - Morro bay Dive boat - Morro bay Sixpack charter

Thanks and hope that helps you out

shawn stamback

My dive buddy used to live in SLO and he is alwas trying to talk me into driving to SLO to dive there. Since he has never dove in in SLO (He was into surfing when he lived there), I have been hesitant to make the long drive to SLO to try the diving.

I have sent the link for your six back to my buddy and I am sure that we will come down sometime and join you for some SLO diving.

Thanks for the heads up!

I have dived on Shawn's Magic boat several times. I can attest first hand that there are some great dive locations on the central coast. Some are accessible by kayak but the really "blow your socks off" ones are only accessible by boat. Many of the dive sites when the weather behaves can easily compete with the Channel Islands. I highly recommend letting Shawn take you out to some of the amazing locations we have on the Central Coast.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom