Morrison Springs is Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You still doing countertops in DOthan?

Launched Morrison, both finders showed a lot of Fish over the boil

We work out of Loxley, but yes, still doing countertops. We'll install countertops in Dothan, its within the area we cover, just never get any work from over there - especially lately :/

Know some who wants some tops? :D

:DI talked to Commisioner Scott Brannon's office this morning, they told me that plans are to open the spring by the end of next week? Feburary 1st. They are saying the permit for the drinking water well is the hold up.

:DI talked to Commisioner Scott Brannon's office this morning, they told me that plans are to open the spring by the end of next week? Feburary 1st. They are saying the permit for the drinking water well is the hold up.

jeez.... like we'll believe any date the Commisioners office gives us.

From what I read somewhere (can't remember which thread), the Drinking Water permit failed EPA Tests...

They are considering opening it w/o drinking water I read.

All of this subject to change as the comissioners office has proven itself to be clueless.

They also said they love us very much, and the check is in the mail, and they won't ...:mooner:

I am bringing a boat to springfest,Dave come down and I will guide you around.

Mark
I'll take you up on the Cypress tour. I'm going to be in Florida around the same time as Springfest. I'll throw both kayaks on the van, if anyone else wants to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom