Morrison, Jackson, and Ebro Blue Spring 8-25-7 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Wow, thats the three greatest pics of the back of my head that I've ever seen :wink:...
I thought the first one was very artistic - full on manifold shot. I started laughing when I saw the grains of limestone in your hair.

I thought the first one was very artistic - full on manifold shot. I started laughing when I saw the grains of limestone in your hair.
Hair? :mooner:

wjefferis:
I take it that your camera is good to go after your flood at Navarre Pier?
This was my old 5050. My E-330 is working but I need to send the housing in to fix the electronics.

Where is Ebro Blue Springs in relation to the dog track there or did you guys just make all that up after eating the brownies??

Its North of the dog track. We actually launched in/near New Hope, then headed downstream Holmes Creek to the Choctawhatchee, then downstream another mile or so to the spring run. The run is a mile and a half long probably.

Apparently, Ebro Blue Spring's run used to connect directly with Holmes Creek, but its changed over and now flows into the Choc.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I want pics of the teeth you scrape up off the bottom over there!

Mat, just got back last night, and we are already planning a return trip!! No megs this trip, but we did pick up some good stuff.

Teeth.gif

The tooth count came in at 346, over the space of three dives. The first dive was just over an hour, the second was an hour and a half and the third was 2 hours.

Shells.gif

All of the shells were picked up by my wife and daughter either on the beach or in 2-4 feet of water. My daughter plans on giving the majority of them to her school science class, since alot of them show the internal make-up of a shell.

Capt Grumby - awesome report and excellent job on the teeth/shells!

mike_s - nope

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom