Morning dive the 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glycerin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone up for meeting this Saturday morning between Santa Monica and Malibu for a dive or two? I have a nitrox class :D in the valley at 11am and I'd like to get at least one dive in before.

I'm in for Saturday!

A couple days ago, I heard something about raw sewage running into the water down by Redondo. I am wondering if that was cleaned up? Our best bet might be up around Deer Creek Rd.

Hey Rick,

Deer Creek Rd sounds good. You wanna meet at 6:30 and see if we can get two dives in?

6:30 it is! I will see you there.

If anyone else is an early riser, you are welcome to join us. If not at 6:30, come alittle later.

Hey Josh, Rick,

Looks like nobody's going lobster diving with me Friday night, so count me in for Saturday am. Deer Creek Rd.? It will be good driving practice for next Saturday's Mo2vation dive.

Hey Mark,

Glad you can make it. Did you get a spot on the boat?

John (Wetrat) was kind enough to offer me a spot that he had reserved but turned out not to be using. I am still on the waiting list (6th). If I get the call do you want me to reserve the spot for you?

mark99:
John (Wetrat) was kind enough to offer me a spot that he had reserved but turned out not to be using. I am still on the waiting list (6th). If I get the call do you want me to reserve the spot for you?

Thanks for the offer. I'm starting my AOW classes and might be needed elsewhere that day so I can't commit to it. Otherwise I would jump at the chance.

Where is deer creek road?

Back
Top Bottom