Morning at Morrison.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Yes, I made it there, finally. Got to the spring before the gates were even open. While floundering in the water, the officer unlocked the gate and made a brief appearance. I did a few short dives, each time adjusting this or that. Trim still needs some slight adjustment, moving the tank slightly forward should do the trick. I had adjusted the webbing on the shoulder harness at home, with slight slack for the wetsuit. It turned out to be just about perfect. The Zeagle performed well. Weight seemed to be perfect for freshwater, some will be added for tomorrows saltwater dive. The water was about as clear as I have seen it there. Three other people were diving. An instructor and a student, and the instructors wife came in after to shoot some video. MDB played with her snorkle, while taking some shots of me, and other things, sand mostly. (she claims there are fish in the pictures.) All in all, it was a good time. Now, to pay the price, I am off to the family reunion.

you and mdb diving any this coming week? I have to work (urg) Tues but would be available to dive any other time.

how do you feel about caverns? :D

Morrison is an awesome dive, if you like freshwater aquariums. This place was just amazing this morning, and I was dying because the battery died on the camera. I want to go back to get some shots along the edges.

Ah, finally got in the water? Maybe it was just the curse of SB2 that kept you dry. Vis looks pristine!

Got plans for next Saturday morning? The party I'm visiting in Port St Joe can't check in until Sat evening, so I'd like to hit Morrison that morning for a couple dives. Especially after seeing your pics and the visibility you guys enjoyed.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Ah, finally got in the water? Maybe it was just the curse of SB2 that kept you dry. Vis looks pristine!

Got plans for next Saturday morning? The party I'm visiting in Port St Joe can't check in until Sat evening, so I'd like to hit Morrison that morning for a couple dives. Especially after seeing your pics and the visibility you guys enjoyed.

We'll pencil you in.

Sounds great
icon14.gif

well, there you go, we should set up a meet at Morrisons for next Saturday, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. we don't want this moved to the upcoming trips area quite yet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom