More pictures of Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrothead - thanks for that. Off to Sunset now - rumour has it that they're offering limited Happy Hours service.

nipi:
Parrothead - thanks for that. Off to Sunset now - rumour has it that they're offering limited Happy Hours service.

How did MyBar look?

Thanks for the web site. I am so hurt to see our paradise in ruins. The Grand Caymans will survive. Odd, the boat in the first slide "Cayman Sister" I watched Craig of Reef Divers in the Brac refurbish and take to Grand Cayman the first week of June. I have made over a hundred dives off this boat. I hope Martin and Craig can salvage.......

It is so shocking to see all of this. We left Grand Cayman after a great 8 day trip with wonderful diving, food, and a perfect stay. We rented a house in Northside , and dove with Giles and Deanna of Wall to Wall Diving. Just came back on Sept 5th.

Since the trip I have spent hours looking at emails and sites with pics. All the places we went to eat, the bars, the house we rented...all gone. We were so glad to hear that Giles and Deanna were alive and well, but so sad that this place that has our heart had to go though something like this. Most people I think have no idea just how much has been changed on this little island from the storm.

These pics are the only way to see it, and I can tell you from someone that got gas at that East End Esso ( http://blueoceanart.com/ivan/ivangc2.html ) that was wrecked just three weeks ago, it is very different now!

Hope the rebuild/repair keeps up at a fast pace so life can get back to normal for the island. I certainly want to return there again when I can.

Back
Top Bottom