Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lil sis:
Same here but I think Miss should have to pay it all since she was in charge of him...

Pay for his return? I think she has him. Anyone else find it interesting Tracy had Moonie, then he mysteriously disappeared, and now the ransom demand states the funds go to the Kimber fund which coincidentally Tracy helped found? Coincidence, I think not!:huh:

I say we raise more than the $500 to the Kimber fund they're asking for
Between me and the Pirate we have $425, with the Aussie contingent ready to kick in a share, and provide Tim Tams too :)

Come on you guys, we need that mooning, rumm drinking, rabble rouser back :D ... and Kimber really needs your help

D_B:
I say we raise more than the $500 to the Kimber fund they're asking for
Between me and the Pirate we have $425, with the Aussie contingent ready to kick in a share, and provide Tim Tams too :)

Come on you guys, we need that mooning, rumm drinking, rabble rouser back :D ... and Kimber really needs your help
This is the best idea yet!! bwa-ha-ha-ha!!!

We need to see contributions from non-surface interval people OR ELSE!!!

ffestpirate:
Hhhhmmm? Perhaps, but then I would be wrong about Joyce and Jenny. They do have motive and they wee acting VEEERRRRY suspicious:wink:
Speaking for the both of us, how could you ever accuse us of doing anything suspicious??? :D

lil sis:
you should keep one eye opened I know where you live...
How could you do this to me?I helped you look for him the first time you lost him...
THE FIRST TIME????
You mean MissD has lost him TWICE????

Scuba_Jenny:
THE FIRST TIME????
You mean MissD has lost him TWICE????

Correction. The drunken fool was taken out to a lovely dinner, which he cared nothing about. He stole away from the table whre we found him at the bar. On another ocassion he was busted in my liqour world. See photo:

Busted.jpg

Itwasntme.jpg

This time, however, he was pirated away :arrr: On me honor, I know not of his whereabouts. :ne_nau: The last I seen of him, Moonie had been ran up the flagpole at Captain Gary's :(

Revenge will be sweet once Moonie has been set free with his ransom and the MLF is forced to walk the plank!!!! :light:

This MLF has posted that he is harming Moonie. This will not stand.

MLF claims "He's sitting in the corner crying right now."

He's crying over what's gonna happen to the people who abducted him. Because it'll be rather brutal.

These missions never end neatly.

There's always an ungodly mess to clean up afterwards.

The blood & gore, the heads on pikes. The taking of souvenirs.

Not to mention all the doors to replace, bullet holes to fill in & such.

Not our problem, though. We never clean up after ourselves, preferring to leave that job to others.

Moonie, being rather sensitive, tends to cry in anticipation of the carnage.

The lack of humanity appalls him.

He'd rather see people partying & having fun than, well, yanno.

Listening to the screaming.

But if that's the way you want it, OK.

I know if David is forced to fly out from CA to deal with this he's going to extract an extra few pounds of flesh for it.

It'll remind me much of the Final Destination movies. Or the Kill Bill ones.

Sad, but people choose their fates.

One can only do so much. after that, the individual must live, or not, with the consequences of the choices made.

<the following is a news flash excerpted from dialog the captors of MOONIE and the MOFers:>
[MLF]We see a lot of people from here giving to the ransom fund. We want to see people from the rest of the board give too!! Give to the fund - or the GNOMES WILL GET THEIRS!!
[WS]Moonie can take it. He's tough.
[MLF]You think so?
He's sitting in the corner crying right now.
[ONE]You b@st@rds better not be abusing moonie!!!!
[WS]Sure he is.
[Wstein]hmmm, you know gnome torture can get you the death penality
[Air]I think we should consider regimented training for all mascots, icons and Gnomes from now on to include:
Escape and Evasion tatics
Interrogation methods and resistance
Survival in harsh environment training
strength and conditioning training
[WS]He's crying over what's gonna happen to the people who abducted him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom