Monthly Photo Themes - Collective Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have posted this before, but I like it as a Xmas theme

139862d1352161798-if-youve-got-macro-shots-lets-see-them-tree.jpg

Christmas trees ...

IMG_1867.jpg

Ornaments for the tree ...

CIMG3449.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

CIMG9637.jpg

CIMG7053.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

10001.jpg

I think I will have a darn hard time to convince my buddy to dress up as an underwater Santa. I am better off sticking with speechless marine critters. Among all the animals that I have encountered today the best candidate as a Christmas tree is the Giant Red Dendronotid:

Dec2012_GRedD_C090658.jpg

Ill take a dark xmas tree this year.. one with snow on the branches and hanging from the wall :)

CRW_3541.jpg

We've all taken plenty of these. Fish refuse to be still and pose...I get fish-itude. My camera is full of theses. Delete 99 fish butts to get one good one.
So, show us your butt.

Happy Diving!
Elena

I've often considered publishing a "coffee table book" titled "Fish Butts" - that's what most of my shots are anyway :)

This poor little marbled snailfish is hiding behind its tail ... I can almost hear it saying "no papparazi" ...

IMG_5526.jpg

Here's a whale of a tail ...

Whaletail1_zpsb7799498.jpg

... Bob (Grateful DIver)

A sub-par photo of an amazing white-tip at Sipadan Island (Malaysia). No matter how hard I tried to get closer or a different profile to shoot, he would turn and allow only this view. I gave up and moved on after a while.

Attachments

• wt-tail.jpg
    wt-tail.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 122
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom