Monterey Meet & Greet - May 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okey when I mentioned my weekend plans to the Mrs I got "The Look" you guys know what I mean.... so I'm out for Sunday the 9th. It seems like Jims right and moving into June might be a good idea.

Sorry to the guys who were planning to be there this weekend... but the bright side is you have Sb here to use and coordinate a mini gathering of sorts. We'll just have to put off the big gathering for a better date.

I am so sorry Ben, It just seems like the best option too me, and even then I might not still be able to dive, But I thought it the possible best option for all involved...

Hey Kids,
Just wanted to let ya'll know that Neil and I will be in Monterey on Thursday and Sunday. Hope to see you and looking forward to a real M&G in June.
-Katie

I don't know about the street traffic and all that during the race, but my hotel was $90 at the Lone Oak for that Saturday (22nd), which I think is pretty standard?

Hey all,

I just wanted to confirm that the info below on the meet & greet is still accurate. Looking forward to meeting all you guys and hopefully finding some new local dive buddies!

Best,
Doug

a Recap of what has been established so far for those who may be coming to the post late in the game...

When: Saturday 5/22 at 9:00AM (or earlier, parking is probably going to be a bear)
Where: Breakwater - Look for the people pointing and laughing at the OW students or the Scuba Board Banner... whichever is easiest..

So, I'm a noob to the monterey area and SB and I will be there. My better half is coming to... hopefully she will be done with her OW classes by then and we can go diving otherwise I have to convince her to stay on shore while I go diving (which is a tall order). Either way, food = me happy :)

-Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom