Monterey Dive Buddy, 8/23 or 8/24?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ellingj

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, I'm looking for a Monterey dive buddy Saturday 8/23, Sunday 8/24, or both days. This will be my first Monterey dive (most of my dives have been in Puget Sound and Hawaii, 43 times in 10 years), so I'm up for San Carlos Beach/Breakwater, or anywhere else. My girlfriend will be finishing her certification there so I have the weekend to kill and may as well get in the water, too. Let me know if you're free and want to join.

If you need a dive buddy I can go on 8/24. It sounds like fun. Let me know which beach, what time, and how I can get a hold of you. I'm also on DiveBuddy.com - Global Social Network for Scuba Divers username scjoep. We can send private messages there without having to broadcast contact info across a forum. Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks,
Joe

If you need a dive buddy I can go on 8/24. It sounds like fun. Let me know which beach, what time, and how I can get a hold of you. I'm also on DiveBuddy.com - Global Social Network for Scuba Divers username scjoep. We can send private messages there without having to broadcast contact info across a forum. Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks,
Joe

You can also send private messages here by clicking the screen name in the top left corner of the post and selecting Send a Private Message to <screen name>.

Happy diving,

Thanks,
Joe

Oh...and welcome to ScubaBoard Joe! :D

Awesome, thanks Joe and Casey! I'll private message you my cellular number and email, and Joe, I'll also try you on Dive Buddy. Let's plan a definite dive(s) on 8/24 and we'll see about tomorrow when we connect.

Michelle, thanks for the private message tip!

If you have room for one more on the 24th, please private message me! I'd love to tag along depending on where you're going.

Thanks for the message & sorry I didn't see it until now. We had a good dive today, but no Internet access yesterday. Hope you made it out without us.

Back
Top Bottom