Monofin shop

Who needs monofin?

• buy monofin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • need a monofin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do cold river diving in a dry suit usually drifts and we use our legs to help steer mostly also how would I gain access to my dive knife that's attached to the inside of my leg if my feet are stuck together

this fin is for freediving , but we also do bifins for hunters and divers. Sorry, i did not understand you yesterday.

Last edited:
This is a tough crowd for monofins here on SB. The people on SB are mostly floaters interested in swimming backwards more than they are forward, and most can't comprehend that everyone else in the world should not strive to be just like them. :wink:

Some won't even recognize freediving equipment when they see it.

Though these forums are supposed to cover freediving, spearing and snorkeling, this is mostly bubble blowers. You may get lucky and get exposure to a few freedivers here, but you will probably do much better at reaching freedivers via forums at deeperblue.com.

For the occasional freediver like myself that may happen across this thread:

Are your blades tapered by peeling away layers of fiberglass, or do you layup and cure custom tapered laminates?
Also, are your fins made with custom size foot pockets or do you use standard sizes from which to choose?
What angle are your fin blades set at relative to the foot pocket?
Prices?

Any video links of your fins in use?

This is a tough crowd for monofins here on SB. The people on SB are mostly floaters interested in swimming backwards more than they are forward, and most can't comprehend that everyone else in the world should not strive to be just like them.

Well it does have scuba in the name so that's not entirely surprising.

This is a tough crowd for monofins here on SB. The people on SB are mostly floaters interested in swimming backwards more than they are forward, and most can't comprehend that everyone else in the world should not strive to be just like them. :wink:

Some won't even recognize freediving equipment when they see it.

Though these forums are supposed to cover freediving, spearing and snorkeling, this is mostly bubble blowers. You may get lucky and get exposure to a few freedivers here, but you will probably do much better at reaching freedivers via forums at deeperblue.com.

For the occasional freediver like myself that may happen across this thread:

Are your blades tapered by peeling away layers of fiberglass, or do you layup and cure custom tapered laminates?
Also, are your fins made with custom size foot pockets or do you use standard sizes from which to choose?
What angle are your fin blades set at relative to the foot pocket?
Prices?

Any video links of your fins in use?

We make monofins Individually for a person.
Our fin blades has an angle set at relative to the foot pocket 22 degrees .
All prices you can see on our website hthttp://www.poseidonfins.com

Back
Top Bottom