Monofin shop

Who needs monofin?

• buy monofin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • need a monofin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natalia V

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!
If someone is interested in buying a monofin, I want to invite you to visit our online store.
Our monofin reliable, high quality.
We will be very glad to receive your orders.
Our website http://www.poseidonfins.com

Attachments

• giper.jpg
    giper.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 107
What does the mono find give you in advantage that 2 fins I can't see any benefits how many different types of strokes can you do with monofins and how do you do entries into the water your legs are stuck together these fins are for competition not for diving IMHO

we do fins for competition and for diving. If you want to know what is the beneits, you should use it.

I can't see any benefit since my feet would essentially be stuck together and I would have to put my fins on after I've entered the water
If you want me to try them send me a pair and I will give you an honest evaluation of them for diving but as it stands I will keep my feet seperated

There are YouTube videos that you can check out.

I made fins from 1978 the year and I do not think that I need your feedback , especially if you judge by photos.
especially if you judge by pictures. if you want to test - buy it

Well here in canada I have yet to see a diver dive with a mono fin maybe there's a reason for that maybe there's not

I was asking for info and you were fairly rude about it
Not only that but why would I pay for something that I'm not sure I'm gonna like without trying it or getting more info on it

I was not going to be rude to you. Sorry, my English is not so good. the push power of this fin is stronger than bifins

I understand that but their is only on style of kick you can do with them right

This being the case if you were in a cave or near bottom your kicks would stir up the bottom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom