Molle racks in trucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are adding something new, you might consider adding L-Track or E-Track around the front and sides. Lots of options with those systems, including 2x?s cross-beams for cargo stops or cargo shelves/tables with the E-Track.
Those would work very well, just need to see if I can stand up the 40's

L-Track and E-Track are pretty awesome. I wish they were more common (they're most seen in cargo-vans and enclosed trailers). I've started using E-Track "everywhere" lately. (I'm even thinking about putting some in my sports-car trunk which would be kinda hilarious, but useful).

E Track Rail

Wood Beam Brackets

The advantage of ?-track is it's very configurable. For example, if you attached some kind of tank-holders to one of those brackets, you could remove it in seconds, and put something else on the track.

The track/rails and brackets linked should stand up to just about anything you can throw at them. They're used to tie-down vehicles and heavy loads. The question is really around whatever you build, or how they're mounted/screwed in to your vehicle.

I got l track, the new cap should be in well any day now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom