Suggestion Mobile "Reply to All"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can we get the ability to "Reply To All" on a PM when using SB Mobile?

Posted via Mobile Device

is it possible to move the Private Message notice to the front screen on the Mobile version? and do something to notify (like change color or BOLD) if you have a new message/

without looking, I think you have to click on User CP and then click on Private Message and manually check to see if you've got a PM.

thanks.

on my BB it shows as a bold word when I have a notification . . .

I still have to refresh each page so it pulls the most recent page from the server though . . .:depressed:

on my BB it shows as a bold word when I have a notification . . .

I still have to refresh each page so it pulls the most recent page from the server though . . .:depressed:

Mine goes bold too.

Mike, Check your BlackBerry...the back of it. Are you sure it does not say Texas Instruments?

Mine goes bold too.

Mike, Check your BlackBerry...the back of it. Are you sure it does not say Texas Instruments?

:rofl3: :rofl3: ZOOOM Out of the blue for that one!

The :surrender: comes up with a Gold Medal Winner

is it possible to move the Private Message notice to the front screen on the Mobile version?
Screenprints help to clarify layout issues.

Edit: We could add the link to the menu bar but it might take up too much space. As I don't have a capable PDA to test this it, I'm hesitant to put it up there.

and do something to notify (like change color or BOLD) if you have a new message/

without looking, I think you have to click on User CP and then click on Private Message and manually check to see if you've got a PM.
Currently, the User CP link is displayed as *UserCP* when there are unread PMs. It's UserCP otherwise.

It may be PDA specific behaviour.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom