Suggestion Mobile "Reply to All"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can we get the ability to "Reply To All" on a PM when using SB Mobile?

Posted via Mobile Device

The Mobile style is something I downloaded and installed. The mobile style doesn't show all of the recipients, so even if I added a "reply to all" button. It wouldn't know who the "all" was.

The mobile style now displays all recipients for a PM.

Still looking at the "Reply to All" button...

Thanks a lot guys. I now see the recipients and will look forward to the "Reply to All" button once located.
Posted via Mobile Device

And button witnessed. Thanks a lot. Did you also just add the "Report Message" icon as well? I do not recall seeing it before. I almost reported a message seeing what it was :D.

And button witnessed. Thanks a lot. Did you also just add the "Report Message" icon as well? I do not recall seeing it before. I almost reported a message seeing what it was :D.
Just trying to exceed the customer's expectations... :rofl3:

Just trying to exceed the customer's expectations... :rofl3:

about time :) :) :)

We never gave :surrender: the option to report anything before now . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom