Mobbys Twin Shell - end of production ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

furmirek

Registered
Reaction score
I am thinking about drysuit. After drysuit course, which I had with Mobbys Twin Shell Pro and I loved it, my first decision was - buy this one. I have heard that Mobbys is going to end the series. WHY ? Do you have any information about that ? Am I wrong with my area of interrest ? Any adice needed.

Mirek

Even if they are going to end production (I don't know if they are), you'll still have a really nice drysuit.

Mine is 3 years old and still looks new.

Terry

furmirek:
I am thinking about drysuit. After drysuit course, which I had with Mobbys Twin Shell Pro and I loved it, my first decision was - buy this one. I have heard that Mobbys is going to end the series. WHY ? Do you have any information about that ? Am I wrong with my area of interrest ? Any adice needed.

Mirek

And you can pick them up pretty cheaply if you look around. My LDS just liquidated about 20 of them (used, demo or rental) for 500.00 each. I've seen them on sale around and on Ebay the last month or so and think some of the other local LDS have them on sale.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom