Moalboal name and shame

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

View attachment 118801

Spotted by Andy doing the rounds on Facebook. It apparently shows divers in Moalboal.

It would be interesting to know the name of the dive operation that permitted this.

In Malapascua we have a very big problem with inept and ill trained divers trampling the reef in an effort to see a thresher but this is on another level really.

While out on the boat yesterday, I explained to my students the importance of the Marine Protected Areas....(MPA's)..

SO WHAT DO I SEE TODAY WHEN I AM WITH MY CUSTOMERS????? THE BOAT CREW OF BLUE STAR FISHING IN THE SANCTUARY!!!!! What to do? What to do?

Call Sea Shepherd to sharpen the 'can opener' and go and get medieval on their ass?
can opener.jpg

Hmm im wondering if the welder had to get the attachment back on after it fell off.. would be almost as good as the incident when pete bethuin sets the workroom ablaze with a blowtorch trying to fix something... truly efficient lot those 'sheperds' LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom