Moalboal Cebu sardines in August 25, 2012 time range

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i went to apo island at Dauin for a 1 day dive only. i was not impressed where we when so i head up to moalboal that trip.

any good diving at Camiguin?

is the diving and time worth going to Malapascua. i here the sharks are hit or miss? if i do not see any sharks, i wonder if the regular diving is worth going to?

i like the bigger stuff in general. i was thinking about going to Camiguin. i hear there are some fun things to do there, besides diving. waterfalls, etc.....

I went to up the entire eastern coast of Austrailia about 5 years ago. very nice people. never made it to perth, thou.

Your best bet for big stuff in aug if you are flexible is not PI as its still generally wet season... but Bali and offshore islands of Lembongan and Nusa Penida best month for weather. You will be right in the middle of mola2 season and mantas. I think on aug 25 you can encounter molas in buyuk...:wink:

i like the bigger stuff in general. i was thinking about going to Camiguin. i hear there are some fun things to do there, besides diving. waterfalls, etc.....
Diving is NOT the main reason to go to Camiguin. It is very ordinary if compare with other well known places in the country.
With seven volcanoes you will certainly find plenty of waterfalls and hiking trails.
Traffic is very light on the island and if you can find a decent bike, it is a good place to utilize your leg power.

i did not know that about Camiguin? is it worth spending 4 or 5 days on Camiguin, siteseeing?

i did not know that about Camiguin? is it worth spending 4 or 5 days on Camiguin, siteseeing?
You can easily spend several days there doing bit of everything eg. cycling, diving, hiking, swimming etc etc. With the number of volcanoes on the island, there must be a thermal pool around!
Getting there is NOT that straight forward though. A short flight from Cebu to Cagayan De Oro and then ferry across. There are two ferry terminals, one in Cagayan city and the other is an hr away!!
Johnny has several diving operations on the island. Check it out.

Do you have any contact website or email for Johnny? dive operation?

""Johnny has several diving operations on the island""

let me know............thanks.

Do you have any contact website or email for Johnny? dive operation?

""Johnny has several diving operations on the island""

let me know............thanks.
Google "secret cove" and "johnny dive centre in camiguin" would definitely come up plenty of useful information.

thanks.........i am planning to go to camiguin now. there seems to be alot of things to see and do there.

Back
Top Bottom