MMII Repairs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcrae

Contributor
Reaction score
HI all, I have a MMII that I purchased about three years ago. Used it on a liveaboard then put it away for a couple of years. When I used it last spring I found that when I pushed the little lever at the bottom to rewind the film nothing happend.
I had my camera shop take the film out and sent it out, via my LDS, to Diversco (in Canada) for repairs. They sent it back and said it was not worth repairing.

Since everthing else works, that did not seem to make sense to me. And of course was not what I wanted to hear.

Any similiar experiences or repair suggestions?

Thanks
Gary

My suggestion would be to take it to a repair facility and have it checked out. Cameras need maintainence just like any other kind of equipment. It's been setting up for over a year, things dry out, dust settles, etc. I don't know where your closest facility is but I've alwasy liked doing business with UW Photo Tech in New Hampshire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom