Mk25 evo intermediate pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Lex. You may be right about maybe not seeing an issue if I didnt had the gauge, but that is the reason for me to actually get it.

I want to be able to know that my underwater life support system is in top conditions at all times. If the gauge can give me a hint at a possible problem, I want that possible problem fixed.
Not suggesting that you don’t monitor, I do it before every dive but only that this may not be an issue since it locks up solid, it can take a lot of cycles to properly seat a seat :wink:

This is truly ridicules and is self grandstanding. You are attacking a professional technician you know nothing about who is trying to make sure that he is giving the best possible service to his client and is getting the top experts at the mfg. to help in making the proper diagnosis and/or making warranty claim.

And of course you know it all and can do it all and you were born with this talent or even had the talent before you were born. This "I am the best and I can do more than the rest" attitude is getting so tiring and is old.

LOL:rofl3:

Welcome to the internet!

Buy a mouse with a scroll wheel and just move past the posts you don't like.

-Z

LOL:rofl3:

Welcome to the internet!

Buy a mouse with a scroll wheel and just move past the posts you don't like.

-Z

Hahahahaha The mouse can't keep up anymore, the scroll wheel is all worn out :)

Agree with you.

I trust my LDS and if they want to send it to anywhere, I dont mind as long as it gets fixed or replaced.

Iam no service technician, so they are the ones that need to solve my problem.

The LDS is trying to take care of you and going out of their way to do so by getting the mfg. involved. There maybe issues the mfg. is aware of about certain batches of parts or something else that hasn't been made known to their dealers. They LDS is being prudent and should be commended not attacked. When I owned my dive center in NY, we spared no effort to take of the client and went to bat for the client with the manufacturers for various reason to make sure that the client is served and given the best possible service. This happened often without the knowledge of the client and him not knowing what is going on behind the scenes.

Please let us know the outcome of this matter.

Thanks Lex. You may be right about maybe not seeing an issue if I didnt had the gauge, but that is the reason for me to actually get it.

I want to be able to know that my underwater life support system is in top conditions at all times. If the gauge can give me a hint at a possible problem, I want that possible problem fixed.

This is a totally right call that you made. Keep your equipment in the best working condition. This way your diving will be more enjoyable.

That's how the serious incidents start, from little issues being ignored. The problem is - people only have a limited number of issues they can handle at the same time during the dive. So as issues are being ignored they compound and they can lead to a fatality. At the beginning of the dive "career" you can only handle and resolve very limited number of issues during the dive and many when you are still dry as you have "unlimited" time to solve them. What you did you relocated the solution for the issue from the dive time to your surface interval time. Which is the absolutely best and a smart approach to take. Keep applying it and you your diving will be way less stressful ...

A little concerning your reg tech has to call the manufacture for a common problem with a well know regulator. Even if they had the required three hours of OEM training to be certified. Lol

Even if they had the required three hours of OEM training to be certified.

Scubapro's training is more extensive than other mfg's training and is multi-tierd.

A little concerning your reg tech has to call the manufacture for a common problem with a well know regulator

And, of course, you know why they called SP and what they saw and everything that transpired there. Do you use your x-ray vision, mental telepathy or your crystal ball?

Agree with you.

I trust my LDS and if they want to send it to anywhere, I dont mind as long as it gets fixed or replaced.

Iam no service technician, so they are the ones that need to solve my problem.

There is a cost in time as well as money in this sorry of pass the buck service experience. A well equipped and trained tech should be able to handle an issue short of an in warranty defect of the brass components.

And, of course, you know why they called SP and what they saw and everything that transpired there. Do you use your x-ray vision, mental telepathy or your crystal ball?
I know what you know. Op sent the Video to their LDS and they forwarded it to ScubaPro. If they did send the video to SP, it would mean they just disclosed their incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom