MK11/C370 w/R095 Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jafo19D

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok now that flights are opening up here in Colombia I’m pulling the trigger on my regs and BCD.

I thought about Deep6 but none of the LDS here have heard of them and since I may soon move back to the US I don’t want to buy tools, plus I live in an apartment and don’t have the space for a workshop. So I’m considering MK11/C370 with a R095 octo.

I’ll be diving mostly Colombia (Pacific and Caribbean) and if I move back home NC and Florida. No plans at all for diving cold temps. Thoughts?

370 is a sweet second, and the 11 pairs well for warm water. I prefer to match primary and alternate.

Ok now that flights are opening up here in Colombia I’m pulling the trigger on my regs and BCD.

I thought about Deep6 but none of the LDS here have heard of them and since I may soon move back to the US I don’t want to buy tools, plus I live in an apartment and don’t have the space for a workshop. So I’m considering MK11/C370 with a R095 octo.

I’ll be diving mostly Colombia (Pacific and Caribbean) and if I move back home NC and Florida. No plans at all for diving cold temps. Thoughts?
My son has this exact setup and absolutely loves it. I love my setup. I don’t think you can go wrong as long as you get quality gear.

MK11/C370 with a R095 octo

Excellent set up for what you want to do. I'd get an R195 for octo if not another C370 on a long hose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom