MK-17/g250hp Regulator Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi

New to the board well new again I should say and I currently have the funds available to buy some decent gear. I was curious as to what everyone would think of purchasing the MK-17 with 2 G250hp regs. I am going to get into technical diving later this year and quite possibly in the future cave diving.

I figured this would be a good setup and I travel alot so I wanted something to be able to cover all the scenarios.

Any advice woud be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

That will do anything you want it to, anywhere.

What do you think a fair price would be for this reg setup, my LDS is asking about 1100 and that is including spg, and depth gauge, can't remeber what one but it was about 200 just for the console(believe it was also scubapro)

Steve

Is that CDN or USD? One strikes me as a bit expensive and the other would be rediculous. I'd expand sources and brands and keep shopping.

Most Scubapro dealers are charging MSRP so unless you buy gray market internet you won't do much better and it may cost more later in service/warranty.

Sounds good to me was just curious if this was a good price. Am buying from them just wanted to do a little checking up on the price. From what I can tell it is a good deal.

Thanks

Steve

The price is in US dollars, mind you I am getting
the mk-17, 2 g250hp, uwatec 2 console gauge, reg bag. I thought this was a good deal, if not I would like to find out what would be a good deal on this.

Thanks

Steve

Authorized Scubapro dealers have agreed to discount no more than 10% off MSRP. If I are looking to spend $1000+ I'd find that authorized 10% discount. If you wait until monday, I'll check with one of the local Scubapro shops for MSRP. But that sounds high to me.

$1100US is right on target for what your LDS is offering. Also, you will never have to buy another set, as it's all life-time warranteed.

Go for it, and make sure that you get a year's worth of free air. :)

My first reg was $39.95 new.
Gawd, I'm getting old...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom