Mistral diaphragm color?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ghost95

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Morning all, hope you're doing well.

It's happening as predicted...my double hose collection is growing.

A mistral was delivered yesterday. It appears to be a '59. Original yellow hoses and straight yellow mouthpiece. No serial number on the lable.

Actually I haven't seen it in person so hopefully it's good to go. I am going to do the normal rebuild and was wondering what color the original diaphragms were. Were they yellow as well or were they black? Thanks for your help.

May need to sell a DAAM to make room🙄.

Thanks for any info on the color. Safe diving.

Morning all, hope you're doing well.

It's happening as predicted...my double hose collection is growing.

A mistral was delivered yesterday. It appears to be a '59. Original yellow hoses and straight yellow mouthpiece. No serial number on the lable.

Actually I haven't seen it in person so hopefully it's good to go. I am going to do the normal rebuild and was wondering what color the original diaphragms were. Were they yellow as well or were they black? Thanks for your help.

May need to sell a DAAM to make room🙄.

Thanks for any info on the color. Safe diving.
For what its worth, every Mistral I've ever opened up has had a black diaphragm.
FSHjzF.jpg

Thank you gentlemen. If i find a black that's what it will be then. If not, whatever works. I will keep the yellow hoses and mouthpiece.

The Scuba Museum has them in your choice of colors!

Best,

James
Thanks James. That's where I planned on going. Also that's why I was asking about color. Just trying to keep it pseudo original looking, because why not right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom