Missouri/Arkansas get together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, that sounds about right.

DW

Warmest gear I got it 3.5 wetsuit. Probably not warm enough?

That sounds a tad chilly from what i am used to

A lot will depend on weather and rain.

Warmest gear I got it 3.5 wetsuit. Probably not warm enough?

I would think a 3.5 would be ok in the shallows, although it does depend on how easily you get cold. The scuba park maxes out at about 50 feet deep with a couple of exceptions. If you chill easily, a thermos of warm water or a hooded vest would probably be a nice addition.

DW

Hey guys, I'm Brian from KC. I'm absolutely down to go! I've been looking through the scuba park for the last couple weeks - could you guys describe how to get to the enchanted forest on the other side of the ramp? Also, I haven't got any time restrictions and am making weekly(ish) day-trips out there through mid-august if anyone wants a weekday or weekend dive buddy in the mean time.

Hey guys, I'm Brian from KC. I'm absolutely down to go! I've been looking through the scuba park for the last couple weeks - could you guys describe how to get to the enchanted forest on the other side of the ramp? Also, I haven't got any time restrictions and am making weekly(ish) day-trips out there through mid-august if anyone wants a weekday or weekend dive buddy in the mean time.

The forest is on the other side of the boat ramp from the park. If I remember correctly, it is on the map from C&J Sports.

DW

Is there a newer map available? Most everything has been changed and/or moved from the only map I can find.

Is there a newer map available? Most everything has been changed and/or moved from the only map I can find.
I might be going down to Beaver tomorrow, I'll take a pic of the map but even the current C&J map is outdated if I'm not mistaken.

I will see what I can find out.

DW

I might be going down to Beaver tomorrow, I'll take a pic of the map but even the current C&J map is outdated if I'm not mistaken.

When I was down there last year, the map I used seemed relatively up to date (if I remember correctly).

DW

This is the newest map I have. Probably 3 years old, maybe a little older. It may not be exact, but will give you a rough idea. I know there are a couple of things not shown on the map.

DW

Attachments

• pic_29785_83690.jpg
    pic_29785_83690.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 82
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom