Missouri/Arkansas get together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Was wondering if there would be any interest in having a get together this year, say late summer/early fall?

Table Rock Lake or Beaver, perhaps? Will be open to everyone, of course. Just put Missouri/Arkansas in the title as the destination.

If interested, post your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

DW

Was actually out at beaver lake memorial weekend, was really nice... Went out with the group from the dive shop in Joplin

Was actually out at beaver lake memorial weekend, was really nice... Went out with the group from the dive shop in Joplin

Did you go to the dive park? Glad you had a good time!!

DW

Did you go to the dive park? Glad you had a good time!!

DW
I have no clue, I was just invited out to a weekend of camping and diving with the dive shop lol they were doing some classes and what not, but was a really great time...we camped at...Indian creek I think was the name...and then dove right there as well...they had some boats and stuff that they had sunk...but was mostly just excited to be back in the water.

I am very interested. Would be great to meet some more local(ish) divers!

I am very interested. Would be great to meet some more local(ish) divers!

Hey DullJack,

Not sure what your schedule is like. Myself and another board member have been doing some dives at Stockton Lake on Thursdays and Fridays. Let me know if you are interested/able to swing by. I am hoping in the next few weeks to start making trips back to Table Rock and Beaver, same days of the week.

Of note: The get-together will be scheduled for a weekend. Wanted to make sure there was no confusion due to my days off. With that being said, is there a particular weekend that would work best for you? I am thinking end of September, first part of October. But am open to suggestions. Thanks for the interest.

DW

I would make the trip

Hey Mike,

I appreciate the interest. Do you have any thoughts on the time frame? Thought I would get some ideas, and see what the most people are wanting. Thanks.

DW

I have no clue, I was just invited out to a weekend of camping and diving with the dive shop lol they were doing some classes and what not, but was a really great time...we camped at...Indian creek I think was the name...and then dove right there as well...they had some boats and stuff that they had sunk...but was mostly just excited to be back in the water.

I have not dove that area. It is West of the Scuba park that I have been to, which is nearer the dam. I will have to get over and check out the spot where you were at.

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom