Missing Dive Gear....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey Ohana,

Kinda a bummer but a friend got a bunch of gear pinched from his garage and his truck. The best way is to look for the TUSA BCDs (They have RPD written inside). Should be easy to spot as in all my years I've only seen a few here on the island (and I have the others).

Here's what they look like.....
reg4.JPG

Please PM me if you see any out there. It's kinda a bummer as he had quite a bit of gear stolen and just wants to see if he can get it back.

Mahalo,

G

will keep a good look out for it. best thing to do is wait a few days then hit the pawn shop. play it cool and just tell them your always looking for dive gear.

1694 kalakaua ave #4 they are one of the few pawnshops that will take dive gear. if the dive gear in question is there it wont be able to be sold for 30 days from the day they got it. if they have it. but i do know they take dive gear. which is rare for pawn shops. i was out looking to see if i could luck up on a dive comp the guy at one pawn shop told me to go to this shop cause he worked there and its one of the few shops that take in dive gear. i had been to that shop along time ago and saw a nice wetsuit in there but it werent my size. anyway good luck.

um think i have like 3 or 4 more days before i can dive again. i was in the hospital again last week they were checking my cardio plumming. it really sucks cause they go thru an artery in my groin area and i cant dive for 7 days after that for fear that the preasure could push open the wound. i think they put some type of desolving plug in there too.but the worst part is i keep waking up in the middle of it all.but everything checked fine with flying colors so im good to go in a few more days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom