Mini Lobster Season Charters on the Pro Diver II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pro Dive USA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Lobster Hunters!

We have Three (count em 3) dedicated 2-tank charters scheduled for Lobster Mini Season!

:goingdown: Wednesday 7/29/2009 - Two shallow reefs - 4:30pm check in, 5:30pm departure​
:goingdown: Thursday 7/30/2009 - 60' reef and 30' reef - 12:00pm check in, 1:00 departure​
:goingdown: Thursday 7/30/2009 - Two shallow reefs - 4:30pm check in, 5:30pm departure​

All "Lobster Special" trips cost $55 or $75 including tanks and weights!

P.S. Lobstering is always welcome on our charters... in season :cool2:

P.P.S. Bring any working primary dive light and you can demo a Princeton Tec Shockwave LED for FREE (1st come 1st served!)

P.P.P.S. Don't forget your cert card and your fishing license!

P.P.P.P.S. YouTube is home to a new lobster mini season safety video with a list of co-sponsors longer than your arm! While we can all use the reminder, those of us dusting off their scuba equipment and boats after long hybernation periods should particularly take note. It is a shame that one of the most exciting times of the year is also one of the most dangerous! YouTube - LobsterSeasonPSA Dive Safe & ENJOY!

Too bad there isn't a "THANKS" button here...nice deal, Pro Dive!

DebbyDiver:

We agree that it is too bad there is not an online thanks button in the Marketplace... There have been many posts in this forum we would have gladly "THANKED". Consider our online Give-A-Ways one of our ways of saying thankyou's on a continueing basis...

P.S. The first Florida Conch Diver who posts on our FaceBook Group Page the link to the latest USCG/DAN lobster mini season safety video with a good explanation as to why it is important to watch it, wins a free 2-Tank dive on any of our three upcoming dedicated lobster trips on the 29th and 30th... It is that easy!

P.P.S. Anyone that does not like free stuff doesn't have to join in !:cool2:!

I'm already set for this mini-season, but I posted this on Facebook...someone will win it soon!

WOOT!! Just won a free trip out for mini-season. Thanks Pro Dive.

WOO HOO Congratulations, Mike!!!!

Pro dive -- it is a bit late to do this year but next year you might consider a Midnight Dive although you'd have to have another crew ready to go in the morning.

Several outfits are out at 0400 then 0900 then 1300 again at 1900 for a night dive over the mini-season.

I dunno about down there.. since there are so many shops but up here you can not get a tank fill for those two days. There are 350 tanks sitting in the parking lot and they spend the entire night filling them for the am divers.

Orlando Eric:

We like the way you think :cool2: This year 3 dedicated lobster dives, next year ____???? We are planning on doing more and more each year... It is a walk before we run situation!

How many boats do you have going out at midnight in your area and how many dives are you planning to log in the 48 hours of mini season?

Pro Dive-- Shhh.. I am ground zero to the BIG BIG BIG bugs. I am yak diving and hope to do well. Even if I get nothing it is still better than a day at work!

The Riveria marina crews are the ones I know about who take on this unholy scheledule.

I like to dive the "Day After" and collect all the lost gear $$$

BTW Kudos on the new ownership in cleaning up the name of the outfit. While the shop never had a "bad name" the former "zero to hero" program they had was frowned upon by the seasoned divers of the area.

Next time I am down that way I promise to jump off your boat for the first time because of Brian, DeepStops, recent review here on ScubaBoard.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom