Mini-fixxer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way to go Rick !!!

So..... is Fixxer going to sling the young lad like a stage bottle or will he be side mounted to one of the main tanks during Discover Scuba next weekend ? :huh:

Both ways have they're positive aspects but which do you folks prefer with your kids >>:huh:

Timeliner:
Way to go Rick !!!

So..... is Fixxer going to sling the young lad like a stage bottle or will he be side mounted to one of the main tanks during Discover Scuba next weekend ? :huh:

Both ways have they're positive aspects but which do you folks prefer with your kids >>:huh:

I vote for 'slinging' the new little guy...he could get a better view of what his pops doing....lol

eric.jpg

Can light at first then once size applies stage bottle

8lbs 20.5 inches

Thanks for all the congrats, now I gotta think about how to pay for dive gear for so many people *sigh*

Congratulations, to you and your family. Thanks for the report. A mighty fine looking young diver.

Willie

Congrats on #3!

Check with Curt Bowen, I think he has a doubles setup that should be perfect!

FD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom