Millbrook this Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric- wanna do Black Friday for black water diving at the summit? We better hurry, 'cause I don't have gas for my chainsaw to get in after too much more of this balmy weather hits. And man does that place freeze over. GrlEEEgrl, not my crew either, sorry. I'm not always great with names, but- Sorry to hear you were saddled with students, not always the most fun way to spend a day in the cold. I prefer to get divers into the water, and out, and talk about the wreck, its history, life on it, etc. A different stress, but just another aspect on being a DM.
-J

Jayjudge keep me in the loop for anything wet and cold that might be coming up. It was great diving with you last sunday, got to do more. :wink: Maybe a trip back to willow?

Yrth

JayJudge,

It was good to see you from the other side of the counter. Too bad I couldn't get in the water with you. Maybe sometime in the future??!!

BMD

Hey Jay, unfortunately right now I am tied up for that Friday :( I leave at 530 am and don't get back till 10 that night. What does your Thanksgiving morning look like...I got nothing till 1pm so I could splash at 9 or 10, get one tank in.

JayJudge,

It was good to see you from the other side of the counter. Too bad I couldn't get in the water with you. Maybe sometime in the future??!!

BMD

I am assuming your name means Blue Marble Divers?? I have a buddy that deals with you guys a bunch, John Nelson, he has said a lot of good things about you all. I need to get up there and check out your shop sometime.

That would be them. I love'em. As for T-day morning, lemme see where Glen is at (tis season now), I should be able to pull it off (steal the wife's tanks as lord knows I am too lazy to fill my own).
gimme a call
-J

Eric,

That would be us. Please stop by whenever you are in the neighbirhood.

JayJudge,

The young one told me you wanted some 120's filled. We'll have them ready for you Tuesday afternoon.

BMD

I'll grab them weds
edit: they just need air to clean tanks at JC's (and I don't feel like running to pick up his 80s)
-J
thanks

What were the water temps like at Millbrook?
Might want to take my daughter down this weekend but we only have 5mm and 7mm wetsuits.
I fear we may be in the pool for the duration....:(

This past Sunday 11/23 the Water temp I got was 51F at 50Ft. First time to Millbrook with a diversified group from The Dive Shop, Blue Marble and Off the Wall... Great group of people... I think a few might be going again this weekend (11/29 and/or 11/30,) but since the quarry is officially closed, you'll have to contact someone at the Dive Shop or Off the Wall to see if you can get in. If you know Dori... I think she's going to be there teaching some advanced classes - and she's got the key.

Back
Top Bottom