Millbrook this Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emcbride81

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I may try to get two tanks in the early part of the morning...I am going to try to get there at 9. I need to be out by 12-100 to go to work :(

Anybody feeling the warm clear waters of Millbrook???? :D

I can do Saturday morning, but I gotta be airborne by noon on Sunday, so Sunday is not an option.

Eric-
I might be, still trying to decide. Blue Marble is having a last fling, its more a matter of if I have the energy to go dive.
-J

Eric-
I might be, still trying to decide. Blue Marble is having a last fling, its more a matter of if I have the energy to go dive.
-J

Hey Jay!

Looks like Cfairchi and I are going to be there. If you could make it that would be awesome!

Jay, sorry I missed you man. Did you end up going? We hung out till about 930 before we went in, then the tank I had rented was never filled so I didn't do another dive...I think we left around 1145-ish.

Chris, it was good diving with you! Hopefully we can do it again in the spring/summer.

And as far as the temps...typical Millbrook...80 at the surface, 100 feet of vis, air temps in the 90's...it was perfect! :rofl3:

Actually, I read about 49 on the surface and 47 at around 40 ft. What did your computer say Chris?

Back
Top Bottom