Military divers in TX?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fjr_wertheimber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys, I should be back in TX sometime around the beginning of next year, and looking to find some military divers in the area so I've got some dive buddies... Anyone in the Austin, San Antonio, or Fort Hood areas, in particular? Or DFW, for that matter (I get up there a couple of times a month)?

I am stationed in San Antonio, and will be back after the begining of the year. I am currently in Afghanistan, but let me know if you are looking for a buddy in San Antonio. I have been certified for a couple of years, but do not have very many dives under my belt. I am looking forward to getting back into the water and doing more diving.

Derek

You're going to find quite a few military divers here. To link up local (I assume you're heading to Ft Hood), C&J Scuba in Killeen.

I'm one of three retired military instructors I know of at Scubaland in Austin, and I run into my share of other military guys.

And of course, Texas Swamp Divers forum here on SB will bring up quite a few. You might want to cross post there.

You won't be hurting for buddy opportunities in Central Texas.

Hi, just want to help find a buddy for Karen, she is an active military personnel and we are trying to find a female diver to share cabin with her. she booked a trip to raja ampat with liveaboard 12 days cruise. trip date is 2-13 April 2012, around easter hols. if anyone interested just pm me. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom